Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Karma

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hdWt3efCeCfR3z6G0LrWamjIiNNA
"And then all this earthquake and all this stuff happened, and I thought, is that karma -- when you're not nice that the bad things happen to you?" she said in footage that is widely available on the Internet.

Is Sharon Stone getting bashed for speaking the truth? I didn't even know there was an issue between China and Tibet until Sharon opened her mouth. I guess there's some truth to Karma though because Sharon proved it by saying some bad things. If someone has bad Karma, you can't point it out to them...otherwise the bad Karma gets transferred to you because it's not nice to point out bad Karma. Now Sharon is the unfortunate victim of bad Karma and I run the risk to having it transferred to me by pointing out the obvious bad Karma that Sharon brought upon herself. I guess Sharon didn't realize what she was doing when she made the Karma statement, otherwise she might have heeded her own advice and I would still be ignorant that there is something going on between China and Tibet.

http://www.astrologyzine.com/what-is-karma.shtml
Karma is not a punishment but an opportunity to correct old mistakes and make our lives (and ourselves) better.

So, Sharon apologized for the statement she made. She can choose her actions but she can't choose her consequences (I once heard this from a wise OLD man). Sharon has created her own Karma as I am creating mine right now by writing this entry. Let me apologize in advance to the Sharon while she gathers up her lawyers to put their thumbs to me for writ ting this scathing Blog entry. What a horrible thing for me to draw some conclusion that the dark cosmic forces are in some way punishing Sharon for speaking about the dark cosmic forces which punished China.

Woes to me! Will you forgive me Sharon?

I hope we can both learn from our mistakes:
  1. If you think someone has bad Karma, don't tell them.
  2. If you don't believe in Karma, you won't think someone has bad Karma.
  3. If you think, don't speak.

No comments:

Check This Out!

More Links to Good Information